Toledo, Ohio, Premises Liability Law Firm
The owner or operator of a property has the responsibility to find and correct unsafe conditions that could cause an accident. If you’re invited onto someone’s premises, socially or to do business, and you suffer harm from a hazard the owner knew or should have known existed, you may have a premises liability claim. Lafferty, Gallagher & Scott, LLC has the experience, resources and know-how to manage complex premises liability cases.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury on someone’s property involving a slip-and-fall accident, dog bite or other circumstances, call or contact the Toledo, Ohio, law offices of Lafferty, Gallagher & Scott, LLC.
- Slip-and-fall— These accidents occur because of wet floors, loose tiles, uneven pavement and other hazards. They can cause a variety of serious injuries, including broken bones, torn ligaments, spine and neck injury, and head injuries.
- Dog bites — The owner of a dog is responsible for its actions toward anyone who is legally on the property and does not provoke the animal. Large-breed dogs can crush bones, puncture blood vessels and sever body parts.
- Swimming pool drowning — Owners of swimming pools may be liable for a drowning if they were negligent in their responsibilities.
- Municipal defendants — If you’re injured on a public sidewalk or street due to faulty maintenance, you can make a claim against the government entity responsible, but be aware there are different rules for suing the government.
- Dram shop liability — Bars and restaurants that sell liquor to intoxicated patrons may be held liable for injuries that result from DUI accidents.
- Construction site liability — Although workers’ compensation covers most construction accidents on the job site, those that extend beyond the site, such as crane or scaffolding collapses that injure passersby, expose the contractors to liability.
Your personal injury claim requires proof of the cause of your accident. Our firm moves quickly to preserve evidence of the hazardous condition, as well as witness testimony, so you have a firm basis for your claim. From the moment you retain our services, we work closely with you to bring your case to a successful conclusion.
Trial Lawyers Since 1973
For a Free Consultation, contact us online
Get the hands-on legal representation you need for your premises liability claim. Call our Toledo, Ohio, law offices or contact us online for a free consultation. Our accident attorneys handle premises liability injuries on a contingent fee basis — you pay no attorney fees unless we obtain a verdict or settlement in your case.