Perrysburg Personal Injury Lawyer Ready To Fight For You
When you are injured unexpectedly because of another person’s irresponsible accidents, you may be confused about where to turn next or what your rights are. At the Law Offices of Lafferty, Gallagher & Scott, LLC, our experienced personal injury attorneys can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
If you have been injured in Perrysburg or surrounding areas, we can represent you regardless of the type of accident. Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Slip and fall accidents. When a slip and fall happens because of a property owner’s negligence, we can help you to prove why the property owner should be liable for your injuries.
- Car accidents. Thousands of people are injured or die in car accidents each year. Because most car accidents are the result of human error, we believe that at-fault drivers should be held responsible for their actions.
- Dog bites. Dog bites victims are left with serious injuries, often permanent scarring and disfigurement, and sometimes life-long fear and psychological injuries.
- Bike and pedestrian accidents. Being hit as a cyclist or as a pedestrian is more than just terrifying; it usually means tragic injuries, too. Our attorneys can help to advocate for your rights after a bike or pedestrian accident leaves you injured.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accidents almost always occur because someone is operating their vehicle negligently. Because of the few protections afforded to motorcyclists, injuries sustained in a crash can be severe, and are often fatal.
- Product liability cases. Products should be designed to enhance a consumer’s life, not detract from. However, when products are defectively manufactured, designed, or labeled, consumers are the ones who suffer.
If you have been injured in an accident type that you do not see listed above, please call us – if negligence was involved, we can help.
Ohio Statute of Limitations
The statute of limitations for filing a personal injury case in Ohio and recovering damages for your losses is two years from the date of injury, per Ohio Revised Code section 2305.10. Our attorneys can help you to file your claim correctly and in a timely manner.
Contact the Offices of Lafferty, Gallagher & Scott, LLC Today
Our experienced Perrysburg personal injury attorneys at the law offices of Lafferty, Gallagher & Scott, LLC have been helping victims of personal injuries in our state since 1973. We understand how important the claims process is for you, and what a fair recovery about means for your family. When you are injured, let our team advocate for you. We know what it takes to negotiate with insurance companies, prove damages and liability, and how to advocate for victims in a courtroom. Use our online form to contact us today and tell us more about your case.