116 W. William Street Maumee, Ohio 43537
Free Consultation

Blog Post

I was hit by a bus owned/operated by a state entity. what is their liability for my personal injury? Can I recover pain and suffering?

by onJune 24, 2013

You if your injured due to the negligence of a state employee, you are entitled to your out of pocket expenses (i.e. property damage deductible, out of pocket medical bills), lost wages, and pain and suffering. If you can prove that you sustained some pain and suffering, then you are entitled to be compensated for that.



Feel Free To Ask a Question - LGS