116 W. William Street Maumee, Ohio 43537
Free Consultation

Blog Post

How do you handle unpaid medical bills from a car accident when you were not at fault?

by onOctober 16, 2014

You should look at your own automobile insurance if son was living with you, or your son should look at his own auto insurance. Most insurance policies provide for medical payments coverage, which provides coverage for medical benefits incurred as a result of an automobile accident.
If your or your son’s insurance does provide for medical payments coverage, you need to contact your insurance company and make a claim for medical payments coverage. Also, if your son was injured, you should make a claim for uninsured motorist coverage under your or son’s policy, since the driver was uninsured. Then your insurance company will pursue the claim against the uninsured driver.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
Best of luck.



Feel Free To Ask a Question - LGS