116 W. William Street Maumee, Ohio 43537
Free Consultation

Blog Post

How to get your claim settled

by onMarch 13, 2014

If the company, the person who caused the accident, and/or their insurance company will not return your phone calls or properly deal with you on this claim, your only recourse would be to file a lawsuit against the driver and his employer, as well as anyone else responsible for the accident. You should probably consult with an experienced attorney in your area to properly advise you on how to handle the filing of a lawsuit.
Best of luck



Feel Free To Ask a Question - LGS