116 W. William Street Maumee, Ohio 43537
Free Consultation

Blog Post

Do I have a Case now that my Child has been diagniosed with Cerebral Palsy?

by onOctober 16, 2014

You should speak with a malpractice lawyer. You only have a limited amount of time to pursue the claim on your son’s behalf, and it is very important to gather the information needed to review and pursue the claim as quickly as possible. If interested, you are welcome to contact our firm and we would be happy to discuss your claim with you.
Best of luck.



Feel Free To Ask a Question - LGS