116 W. William Street Maumee, Ohio 43537
Free Consultation

Blog Post

Car damage on my property?

by onJune 06, 2014

The best way for you to handle this is call your automobile insurance company and advise that someone is making a claim against you. They will investigate and make a determination as to whether coverage applies or not (it wont if the investigation reveals that you didnt do anything). Then, if they file a lawsuit against you, your insurance company may provide you with an attorney who will defend the action. But, it is very important that you call your insurance company now and report the claim, because most policies require you to report a claim as soon as practical.
Best of luck, and stop throwing things in anger. It is only going to get you in more trouble.



Feel Free To Ask a Question - LGS